Work With Us
The Glen is a place where you can make a difference, exceed expectations and be a part of a TEAM. The Glen is about quality care, exceptional customer service and going above and beyond for residents who call The Glen home. Join our Glen family and see the difference.
President/CEO Debra Williams
The Glen is always looking for caring individuals excited to be part of an active, nurturing community. Below you will find an outline of our current openings. If you would like to apply for any of the available positions, please download the employment application below. You can also pick up an application or turn in an application at the Human Resources building Monday-Friday between 9 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 4 p.m.
Below are the current open positions available at The Glen. If you would prefer to call in and hear the available positions over the phone, please call our main number 318-798-3500 and ask to be transferred to the Job Opportunities Hotline.
- Life Plan Manager – 8:00a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
- Billing Manager – 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Kitchen Steward –8:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
- The Stiles Apartments (Independent/Assisted Living)
- C.N.A. – 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- PRN LPN –7:00 a.m.– 3:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., 11:00 p.m. –7:00 a.m.
- Village Health Care (Long Term Care Community):
- CNA – 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- LPN – 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- LPN (PRN) – 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- The Cottages (Assisted Living, Memory Care):
- CNA – 3:00 p.m. –11:00 p.m.
- CNA – 11:00 p.m. –7:00 a.m.
- CNA – (PRN) 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., and 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Geaux Award Program
The Glen recognizes exceptional employees in all departments through our GEAUX Award Program (Glen Employees Achieving Unsurpassed Excellence). This recognition program is based on feedback from visitors, coworkers, supervisors, residents and resident family members.
Do you know of someone deserving of a GEAUX Award? Download and print the form below to nominate someone today!