The Stiles Apartments
The Glen’s Assisted Living accommodations cater to those who enjoy their independence, but need a little extra support. Our 24-Hour Nursing Staff and additional services will give you just the right amount of support to feel secure while continuing to enjoy your own living space.
Assisted Living residents enjoy private apartments, beautiful communal areas, the Harrell library, a general store, as well as long list of amenities and campus activities that provide the chance for an active, carefree lifestyle.
Schedule a tour today to experience this vibrant community and meet the residents who enjoy this carefree lifestyle. At The Glen you can maintain the independence you love and have the support you need.
- Elegant community dining room
- Beautifully designed social areas situated throughout the community
- Community Center
- Harrell Library equipped with computer & internet services
- The Village General Store
- Private Mail Boxes
- Pet Therapy Program
- Conveniently located laundry facilities
- Courtesy officers available after business hours and on weekends
- Guest apartment rental available for friends and family
- Monthly pest control
- Resident council
- Daily trash collection
- On-campus rehabilitation & skilled care
- Weekly outings to the grocery store & trips to the bank every other week (transportation provided)
- RX delivery through a local pharmacy
- Beauty & Barber Shop On-Campus
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Various sizes & floor plans
- Full kitchen equipped with electric range and refrigerator with ice maker
- Spacious living areas
- Individual temperature control
- Patio with additional storage
- Emergency call system
- Automatic smoke detectors
- All utilities including extended cable are provided with the exception of phone service
- Small pets welcome
Three Meals & a Bedtime Snack – Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily, as well as a snack to munch on before bed.
24 Hour Licensed Nursing Staff – Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily, as well as a snack to munch on before bed.
Housekeeping & Laundry – There’s no need to worry about washing your clothes or dusting your room, we’ll take care of that for you. All of our residents enjoy laundry and housekeeping services once a week.
Medication Administration – The Glen’s staff can help you keep up with your medications, and we provide daily nurse administration of medications.
Transportation for Non-Emergency Medical Visit – Need to see the doctor? We’ll drive you. Our staff offers once monthly non-emergency medical visits.
1 per month/non-accumulative
Activity Program – Play a game, attend a worship service, or take a day trip. Our full-time Activity Director coordinates a variety of scheduled activities to brighten any day. Our Activity Program includes entertainment, educational offerings, opportunities for religious worship, arts and crafts, fun-filled day trips, and more. Enjoy an activity that’s not on our schedule? No problem. Our residents are encouraged to make suggestions and participate in spontaneous activity daily.
Additional services are available for Assisted Living residents who need additional care.