The Stiles Apartments
The Glen’s Independent Living options are perfect for those who want to live comfortably without the burdens of home ownership and maintenance. All Independent residents enjoy a private apartment, beautiful communal areas, the Harrell library, a general store, as well as long list of amenities and campus activities that provide the chance for an active, carefree lifestyle.
What makes this community unique is that The Stiles Apartments offers Assisted Living services, so Independent Living residents have the option of upgrading their apartment status to Assisted Living without having to move.
Schedule a tour today to experience this vibrant community and meet the residents who enjoy this carefree lifestyle. At The Glen you can maintain the independence you love and have the support you need.
- Elegant community dining room
- Beautifully designed social areas situated throughout the community
- Community Center
- Harrell Library equipped with computer & internet services
- The Village General Store
- Private Mail Boxes
- Pet Therapy Program
- Conveniently located laundry facilities
- Courtesy officers available after business hours and on weekends
- Guest apartment rental available for friends and family
- Monthly pest control
- Resident council
- Daily trash collection
- On-campus rehabilitation & skilled care
- Weekly outings to the grocery store & trips to the bank every other week (transportation provided)
- RX delivery through a local pharmacy
- Beauty & Barber Shop On-Campus
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Various sizes & floor plans
- Full kitchen equipped with electric range and refrigerator with ice maker
- Spacious living areas
- Individual temperature control
- Patio with additional storage
- Emergency call system
- Automatic smoke detectors
- All utilities including extended cable are provided with the exception of phone service
- Small pets welcome
Meal Service – Enjoy nutritious meals served daily at noon, along with seasonal garden dining, continental breakfast two days per week, and afternoon snacks. An alternate menu is always available for residents at the noon meal.
Activity Program – Play a game, attend a worship service, or take a day trip. Our full-time Activity Director coordinates a variety of scheduled activities to brighten any day. Our Activity Program includes entertainment, educational offerings, opportunities for religious worship, arts and crafts, fun-filled day trips, and more. Enjoy an activity that’s not on our schedule? No problem. Our residents are encouraged to make suggestions and participate in spontaneous activity daily.
Additional Services Available
Additional Meals – All Independent Living residents have the option of adding additional meals to their monthly services.
Meal Delivery – Prefer to eat in your room? No problem. We’ll deliver your meals right to your door.
Housekeeping – There’s no need to worry about dusting your room, we’ll take care of that for you. All of our independent living residents have the option of adding housekeeping services as needed.
Transportation to Medical Appointments – Transportation assistance to medical appointments is available.
Additional services require additional fees.